Need help to ID old Drager single hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tommymac

Contributor
Reaction score
I am putting together some of my old single hose collection together for a display at a local dive shop. I have two regs I can't find anything on. Attaching photo of the Drager. Its a side exhaust, spg attached directly to first stage. There is a soft rubber piece just forward of the mouth piece and a thin rubber piece in front of that where a neck strap was likely attached.

I would like to find out what years it was made. Next to the serial number is "B111" possibly that is a model number?

Attachments

• drager.jpg
    drager.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 379
I am putting together some of my old single hose collection together for a display at a local dive shop. I have two regs I can't find anything on. Attaching photo of the Drager. Its a side exhaust, spg attached directly to first stage. There is a soft rubber piece just forward of the mouth piece and a thin rubber piece in front of that where a neck strap was likely attached.

I would like to find out what years it was made. Next to the serial number is "B111" possibly that is a model number?[/

the reg in question is drager hobbymat year unknown will get back if found
regards regulator bj

I recently got a response back from Draeger, here's the message they sent me:

Dear Tom,

Your photo is showing a Dräger Bocamat. This regulator was produced in the 1960th. Spare parts and maintenance service for this regulator are no longer available.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards

I got a feeling I'm the only guy in the neighborhood with one of these :wink:

Tom

I got a feeling I'm the only guy in the neighborhood with one of these

Sorry, you're not :D :wink:
I will be back and post pics as soon as i will be allowed...

Eric

Thanks for the picture, had no idea they were made of metal too. Guess you'd have to be pretty flexible to read your own air supply :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom