Help ID Old Cressi Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I picked up this old computer as part of a gauge set up. I realize that it's old but I was hoping to repurpose it for a back up. Anyone know what model it may be? I've looked at it closely but find no markings or model info other than "Cressi" and a number “810796” stamped on the back, which does nothing for an Internet search.

Attachments

• IMG_6106.jpeg
    IMG_6106.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6107.jpeg
    IMG_6107.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 13
Looks like an Archimede, identical to an Apeks Quantam and a DiveRite Duo and others. Made by Seiko.

Looks like an Archimede, identical to an Apeks Quantam and a DiveRite Duo and others. Made by Seiko.

I totally agree. Dual gas (air or nitrox) + Depth gauge mode. Not bad at all, easy to use. Cheap battery, easy to change. If the depth sensor is still operational, it's not a bad diving computer. You should be able to find a pdf of the user manual.

I picked up this old computer as part of a gauge set up. I realize that it's old but I was hoping to repurpose it for a back up. Anyone know what model it may be? I've looked at it closely but find no markings or model info other than "Cressi" and a number “810796” stamped on the back, which does nothing for an Internet search.
thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom