Need Help with a Haskel AGT 15/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rdriver

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello All,
I need a little help hooking up a Haskell AGT 15/30 booster pump I would really like to see some pictures of other peoples setups
I know I need a regulator from my (bulk) supply tank with a bleed valve for the input side of the O2 for the out put side I figured I would used a din connector with a gage and a bleed valve there too........ But I guess I have some questions as far as what is the best way to fill your tanks do you equalize your tanks with your supply tank then boost or can you just start boosting from the start? I know that everything has to be o2 cleaned and has been. any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Thanks
Rob

Hi Rob,

I have an AGT 15/30, if you need some help i also can send you some pdf (from Haskel) on how to use it ... Please let me know what you need :)

Dear Robert,

The Haskel AGT-15/30 is the standard for oxygen transfer and boosting. I have had one since the mid 90s and use it all the time. The booster is a pass-through system meaning that you want to let the gas equalize from supply to the target cylinder first. This is to flow through the booster. Then, if needed you can use the booster to increase the output pressure for the target cylinder.

If you have not used a gas booster before I would STRONGLY urge you to get some training from someone who has. I would also suggest that you learn how to boost gas using AIR before moving on to oxygen. If you have specific questions fire away. I will be happy to help you out.

Regards,

Hi Rob,

I have an AGT 15/30, if you need some help i also can send you some pdf (from Haskel) on how to use it ... Please let me know what you need :)

Hi,

Can I please have a copy of Haskel AGT 15/30 manual...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom