NELD get together - 28-Nov

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eggman131 once bubbled...
Hi all - Really enjoy the board, and would love to meet some of you. Any thoughts of having a get together closer to (if not in) Boston proper? If there are enough posts indicating interest, I'll organize it myself!

We generally go for John Harvards because of the distances involved, and the hassles of dealing with boston parking/traffic/etc...

For example; NEW is coming from western MA, I'm in New Hampshire [although in this case I'll be en-route from RI to NH]

D_A & I come from Connecticut shoreline. . .we would definitely not be able to do the hike if in boston. Besides, we like john harvards anyway.

I am looking into going although may not be able to. I will send D_A up to drink for me if I can not find an assistant by then.

doder

I'm scallop diving tomorrow.. if I'm not exhausted, I might make it...

Cape Ann's big boat ... but before you get your hopes up, we have it booked.

Hopefully we'll get out there tomorrow. Its all instructors and DMs tomorrow, so its gotta be pretty bad for us to not want to go. I'll let you know tomorrow what happens.

(A quick look at the NOAA buoys off Boston / Stellwagon only show 1-2 ft seas. We'll likely be going.)

Due to the fact that I am currently at work and will be for quite some time. I will not make it tonite. I'm sure that I'll catch up with you all in late jan or feb. I'm finnally getting the surgery on my left knee wednsday this upcomming week so I'll be out of the water for about a month. Maybe a bit longer till I'm sure that I won't do anymore damage to it......or I can't take the dive withdrawls anymore.

Have fun this evening and drink not one but several for me.

Happy Holidays!

I just rolled in from Cape Ann... a great day, but I'm exhausted. I'll see if I can make it next time...

Back
Top Bottom