Nerwly Certified diver looking for open water dives in North Carolina...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, no offence guy's but do you mind hijacking somebody elses thread or taking your arrangements to PM's.

I'd like to get some answers to my original question in my thread....

:D

Newbie here. Finishing open water cert in Mid October, wanting to get wet in the OW soon thereafter. Will need someone who is willing to keep an eye out on a fairly confident newbie.

Thanks.

But more on point, the Santore is a good dive, 60fsw & plenty to see, also the Tug & Barge are decent at 70fsw. A lot of newer divers go for the Brass Spike at 85fsw, but its not really all that. All these are right here in good O' Va. Beach. Dive & be home for supper. It will prepare you for NC diving which is a favorite destination of mine & my wifes by the way.

I thought this was pretty much on point.

Hey, no offence guy's but do you mind hijacking somebody elses thread or taking your arrangements to PM's.

I'd like to get some answers to my original question in my thread....

:D

Newbie here. Finishing open water cert in Mid October, wanting to get wet in the OW soon thereafter. Will need someone who is willing to keep an eye out on a fairly confident newbie.

Thanks.

And Andy (Drewski) & I are both willing to (& have) taken newer divers off our coast, getting in with someone familiar with the local conditions will make all the difference as the local scene can shake confidence levels quickly.
Please post when you are ready, we dive year round depending on weather conditions.

I thought this was pretty much on point.

Thanks. I was sort of playing with ya'll, mostly because I have no idea where it is you're talking about.

Not upset that's why I put the big smiley in there. Sorry if I came across pissy did'nt mean to. I have a lousy sense of humor and the internet does not help.

Love to dive with you.

And Andy (Drewski) & I are both willing to (& have) taken newer divers off our coast, getting in with someone familiar with the local conditions will make all the difference as the local scene can shake confidence levels quickly.
Please post when you are ready, we dive year round depending on weather conditions.

Thanks. That sounds great.

You guy's just sound really experienced and I do not want to be a stick in the mud for ya'll.

Appreciate the offer to learn from ya'll though and will definetly take you up on that offer if it still stands.

My classes are 10-9, 10-11 and 10-16 then I'm sure they want me to do my OW dives @ Lake Rawlings with the class. I'm not sure yet when the dives are scheduled @ Rawlings. But when that is done I'll be ready to get wet.

I have a 3mil shorty for classes in the pool and a 6.5 mil Semi Dri for the ocean. No gloves yet, but I do have boots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom