Never Dive Alone! XTAR Giveaway!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Posting get some activity. We are over half way to dead line and only have 19 of the needed 30 entrants. Tell your friends about the contest.

Note: i am in no way affiliated with xtar, i just hate to see mfg offer something for free and not get enough entries.

I will be diving a lot in North Florida Caves over the next couple months.. Primarily in Ginnie Springs, Devils Cave system, but several other local spots like Little River and Peacock Springs..

I have an XSTAR Dragon VP4 charger and really like it. ..I would like check out the XSTAR lights as well.

Going to St Croix July 1-8. I'm taking a group but have an odd number so I am in need of buddy. There is a king size room available.

Cozumel! April 19th through 26th. Have two buddies with me already, but always good to have more. Diving with Dive Paradise.

Going to Egypt in the beginning of the summer! Liveaboard TBD!

Contest is going to close soon. Catch the final chance to find some diving partners and win XTAR D26W diving flashlight! Hope more people can participate. Thank you!

Blue Hole in Santa Rosa is up next. Somewhere in the Mid-Atlantic region in July since work will make me stay there for the weekend. Florida if I can find the time this summer. Probably San Carlos at some point soon.

July 1 to August 15, Jack Lake, Apsley, Ontario

If my count is correct we need to get 4 more people to post by end of day tomorrow so one if us can get a free light. Tell your frinds to post, hate to see an offer of agreat free item go to waste. Note i have no affiliation with xtar other than trying to win a light so i only need to order 1 next month.

Back
Top Bottom