New 32# HOG Wing = WOW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes there is a zipper to access the internal bladder. It is not a urethane bladder however. Denier material used. This is why there is a ten year warranty against pinch flats on the new ones. And made in the USA. Slots are about 3 and 3/4 inches center to center using my tape measure. Don't feel like getting the calipers out. But if you send me freedom plate to demo I'll not only get out the calipers I'll take pics of em in the slots! Just kidding. If you need any more dimensions give a shout and I'll do what I can. Only have a 23 on hand right now. But will be getting another 32 in shortly I think. Jim

If you can wait til tomorrow I can send pics of the zipper set up. On my way out now.

show me the photo Jim,
also considering HOG wing...
Just order halcyon infinity tho, but seriously want this too

I was looking for a replacement for the oval X-Tek wings I used on my X-Tek harness. Decided to try a Hog 32# thanks to Indian Valley Scuba. It has been a great replacement. Very pleased with it and I must have 300-400 dives on it already. Will be buying one or two more to serve as backups IF this one doesn't last me the rest of my diving life!

Below are 5 shots of the back of the wing. As you can see the zipper goes the entire way around and where it starts and ends is protected by the velcro tab that I opened in the fourth photo. If necessary changing the bladder is fast and easy. Distance between the slots is 3.5 inches center to center (my calipers are in inches so you'll have to do the conversion to cm.). From the top of the bottom slot to the bottom of the top slot is 4.5 inches.
And the top slot starts at roughly 3.5 inches from the top of the center panel just above the book screw in the 1st photo.

The wing is also on sale for Black Friday for 199.00 plus shipping from me.

Jim Lapenta. 100_0771.jpg100_0767.jpg100_0768.jpg100_0769.jpg100_0770.jpg

Tried to PM ZKY, but apparently his box is full. Anyone have an idea if this wing will fit the Freedom Plate based on Jim's pics and measurements?

Back
Top Bottom