New ALuminum Dive Rite Black back plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess no more update? sold? :/

Hey folks, this guy used to be Firebird4life up until about 10 days ago. He is Nick Dillon and he sold me a "Brand new Henderson Hyperstretch suit with tags still on it" which was actually a thread bare USED suit with extensive smoke damage on it. I sent my payment to a pawn shop so all these stories on why and how he's getting all this equipment is highly suspect. He's trying to sell another brand new Henderson suit, a Zegal BCd, this back plate, all at the same time. I verified with the guy who he was trying to sell the new suit to that his last name was Dillon, which matches the Nick Dillon that I have emails from regarding my purchase. Run don't walk from this guy people.

Hey folks, this guy used to be Firebird4life up until about 10 days ago. He is Nick Dillon and he sold me a "Brand new Henderson Hyperstretch suit with tags still on it" which was actually a thread bare USED suit with extensive smoke damage on it. I sent my payment to a pawn shop so all these stories on why and how he's getting all this equipment is highly suspect. He's trying to sell another brand new Henderson suit, a Zegal BCd, this back plate, all at the same time. I verified with the guy who he was trying to sell the new suit to that his last name was Dillon, which matches the Nick Dillon that I have emails from regarding my purchase. Run don't walk from this guy people.

:angrymob: BUSTED![FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Hey is it still for sale mate? I see your in NC, me to. Can we meet up and look at it?

Hey is it still for sale mate? I see your in NC, me to. Can we meet up and look at it?

Hi Mate...

Are you going to sell this to yourself?

Another sock puppet? Really?

Did you read the TOS when you signed up?

Wow Howard....ur crazy good. Scared of you...nice to know your around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom