New custom drysuit maker, new to me anyway

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lexvil

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499

these guys were set up in the grass area at San Carlos (breakwater) yesterday. One of their people was walking around with flyers and spoke to me briefly about Seaskin asking how they are etc.

anyway they seem to be a bit more expensive but also offer a wide variety of services, has anyone here heard of them? I didn’t walk up to look at the display suits, should have but sort of just forgot and since I’m not at this time in the market for a suit it wasn’t really a pressing issue for me.

their self branded dryglove system looks like the RoLock 90.

these guys were set up in the grass area at San Carlos (breakwater) yesterday. One of their people was walking around with flyers and spoke to me briefly about Seaskin asking how they are etc.

anyway they seem to be a bit more expensive but also offer a wide variety of services, has anyone here heard of them? I didn’t walk up to look at the display suits, should have but sort of just forgot and since I’m not at this time in the market for a suit it wasn’t really a pressing issue for me.

their self branded dryglove system looks like the RoLock 90.
They look like DUI suits, with other features added to make them just a bit different.

They look like DUI suits, with other features added to make them just a bit different.
Their address is in L.A. maybe some escapees from DUI :wink: about 1/2 the DUI custom costs but more than Seaskin, no idea of the turn around time but if they are quick that could offset the cost a little.

Have you guys ever heard about seawolf in Poland? An year ago a polish friend showed me his drysuit and i thought it was very well made, (in spite of it's crap website)

Told me about €1100.00 price

Have you guys ever heard about seawolf in Poland? An year ago a polish friend showed me his drysuit and i thought it was very well made, (in spite of it's crap website)

Told me about €1100.00 price

By the way, he alway wear a shirt written "Learn polish! It's easy!"
Hahaha
But i guess they reply in english for the mails

Quick run down of a basic suit (low option) is still $2800.
Geez.. that's still pretty expensive. I don't personally even give it a 2nd look unless it's less than $1.8-$2k. I mean I don't consider it in the same "arena" as Seaskin.

I was hoping someone knew of them, repair prices are good, like a TiZip but I’m still in the DRIS camp for zippers and such but shipping is getting a bit pricy

I was hoping someone knew of them, repair prices are good, like a TiZip but I’m still in the DRIS camp for zippers and such but shipping is getting a bit pricy
Competition is always good

Back
Top Bottom