New dive shop in Victoria

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shawn95

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Dave Healy has bought Great Ocean Adventures and renamed it Deep Down Diving. It will be fully tech with Dive Rite and DUI products, banked 32%, continuous flow Trimix. It will offer SDI, PADI and TDI couses including Trimix.

Last edited:
Dave Healy has bought Great Ocean Adventures and renamed it Deep Down Diving. It will be fully tech with Dive Rite and DUI products, banked 32%, continuous flow Trimix. It will offer SDI, PADI and TDI courses up to intro to Trimix.
Sounds good Shawn. Which one of those agencies offers intro to trimix?

Sorry Dave, made the update, shows how not Trimix qualified I am. This post did not come from Dave by the way, he would have done it the right way.

Sorry Dave, made the update, shows how not Trimix qualified I am. This post did not come from Dave by the way, he would have done it the right way.
Perhaps you can be Dave's first trimix student:wink:

Dave Healy has bought Great Ocean Adventures and renamed it Deep Down Diving. It will be fully tech with Dive Rite and DUI products, banked 32%, continuous flow Trimix. It will offer SDI, PADI and TDI couses including Trimix.

It very good news that Dave took over the shop, it just give me more option when it comes to getting O2 for my RB. Also I maybe have to get a new dry suit next year, I will definitely look at the DUI for the right price:wink:. I like said to Dave I never been at Great Ocean Adventures since they moved to the news location because they didn't have anything to offer when he came to equipment or gas, so it is a welcome news.

Hey Shawn I'm sorry to hear about the bad weather you had in Rimouski, to bad you didn't have a chance to dive the Empress of Ireland.:(

Cheers

Al

It is great that he took it over, I like alot of the changes made in the first weekend. The banks were being installed right away and there are BP, wings and doubles in the windows. I will think again about doing the Trimix course but still not sure what i'll get out of it for for my 150ft dives, a little less narc'd versus 1000$?

Yeah its too bad about the Empress, I will have one more opportunity labour day weekend though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom