New Diver in TN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are normally plenty of people you can buddy up with at Philly. I don't know about LLM as I rarely dive there. The shop I DM for also owns Philly Quarry. Many of the local shops come to Philly for their checkouts, even shops in Chattanooga and Cleveland.

Yeah I know Philly I did my check outs there and I will be going back thats for sure. Just checking out all of them right now dont want to tie down to one place.

There are normally plenty of people you can buddy up with at Philly. I don't know about LLM as I rarely dive there. The shop I DM for also owns Philly Quarry. Many of the local shops come to Philly for their checkouts, even shops in Chattanooga and Cleveland.

when are we going to dive together again??? dinner every week and parties arent enough!

when are we going to dive together again??? dinner every week and parties arent enough!

Just like a woman! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

You give and give and give, and it's never enough! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Just like a woman! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

You give and give and give, and it's never enough! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:blinking: what can i say??? had fun tonight!! hope to see you on Tuesday!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom