New Diver Saying Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba V:
Hello all. My husband and I live in Pasadena, CA, are newly OW certified and will finish up our advanced class this weekend.
Congrats on the cert. We are recently certified, going this weekend to Santa Barbara Island and can't hardly wait. We are just 'down the road' in Cucamonga. Welcome to the Board!

Scuba V:
We are in the process of selecting good quality gear, which (sadly) appears to equate with parting with an awful lot of hard earned cash!
It is a big chunk of $$$ to be sure. But well spent, considering all that is involved. Buy good quality and it will last a long time.

Scuba V:
We will be leaving for Hawaii in a couple of weeks so I may try hitting you all up for some info before then.
We found some GREAT Hawaii stuff on the Internet, and are planning a trip (probably to Maui) either later this year or early next (A/C just broke at home, so that comes first, drat!). Have great fun on your trip.

Thanks to all for the warm hellos! This IS a friendly group. So true about the equipment - I know as soon as I use the new gear I will be so glad I made the investment. Thanks for all the input!

Back
Top Bottom