New diver, Who is best operator in Kona HI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[SIZE=2]Welcome Aboard!!!!![/SIZE]

Becarefull, it's addictive!!!

Good friends and good info. What could be better?!?!?!?!

P.S. - Don't forget to fill out your profile.

I can't say they are the best, because I have only dived with one operator in Kona. That was Dive Makai. They are very, very good. I have gone out with many operators in FLorida and Dive Makai is one of the best I have dived with. You can't go wrong with them and I will recommend that you check them out.

Aloha and welcome to the ScubaBoard!
Thought I'd suggest that you might want to ask your question in the Hawaii Ohana forum
Tell us a bit more about yourself. Looking forward to reading more from you.
Aloha,
Lisa

Hi,

I also can't say who's best, but I dived with Kona Coast Divers on my first post-cert dive. They were good.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Welcome to the board.

I did 2 dives with Kona Coast Divers and 4 dives with Eco-Adventures, both were great. The manta ray night dive is a must do. I think Kona Coast Divers does that one a little better although Eco-Adventures had a video available of all my dives. I don't think you need and advanced cert. for the manta dive.

Either way you'll love Kona

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom