New from mass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

welcome aboard!!!!
just out of confession???
catholic mass?
first communion???
just bustin'
fill out profile when you get a sec.
have fun exploring-loads of info here!!!
yaeg

Im trying to get people together to buy a $200,000 sub for looking for all kinds of treasure. You can finance them with easy terms.Dont get me wrong,im not asking for money.I want to get a group together so as to see if theirs a way we could do this.Then if we wanted to do this,we start a company. I know no one knows me,which makes it even harder.I want to thank you for writting me. Have you seen the explorer [treasure coast] is the 5 movies of treasure they have found.Im so excited when i know whats going on underwater.They found the republic plus a couple more. a country hired them to find a ship which they sunk during the war. Its full of gold and silver. then a news artical saying navy finds 100 shipwrecks looking for one wreck. Theirs so much out their. what about the 5 war planes lost in the triangle. You dont need to find silver and gold for it to be treasure. In looking for this stuff. I ran into this. A underwater resort,plus if you want to see the titantic,you can. $59,000 each person and you can go. anyway Im trying for this sub. i know it will never happen,but im trying. im retired and have my own share of money to get this started.I also was a commerical fisherman for 25 years. In trying to get this sub together, i got a email from a guy. He wants to check my wreck numbers with his to see if my numbers might be close to this lost sub he is looking for. Thanks for the reply Frank f.cavanaugh@comcast.net do you have a dry suit?

I know this prince in Nigeria that might be able to help you out, he sends me emails now and then. I'll give him your contact details. :wink:

:no::no:
I know this prince in Nigeria that might be able to help you out, he sends me emails now and then. I'll give him your contact details. :wink:

I Think i would have a better chance at winning the lottery. But just look at all of the beautiful veiws you see. Look at what you fined. It's the unknown. At least im trying at something i would love doing.I could be like one of thoes stories you read about. I get thoes letters. Someone dyed and they want to give you money.Ill give you a call if i do get it. And ill ask you for help in my quest. Thanks

:no::no:

I Think i would have a better chance at winning the lottery. But just look at all of the beautiful veiws you see. Look at what you fined. It's the unknown. At least im trying at something i would love doing.I could be like one of thoes stories you read about. I get thoes letters. Someone dyed and they want to give you money.Ill give you a call if i do get it. And ill ask you for help in my quest. Thanks
Oh ya Ive got over 2000 hours underwater.

Oh ya Ive got over 2000 hours underwater.
:shocked2::confused:
Oh Really?? 2000 hours? well im really sorry for being a smartass to you before, You should have filled out your profile then I would know i was talking to someone of your stature! That changes everything let me go get my checkbook. How much would you like? 50K? 100K?

I just got lucky!! I don't need that sub anymore. I just hooked up and im part of a crew now. So im just glad for you and your additude. I guess the high light of your life is picking on people. That in it's self says what kind of a person you are. I have better things to do than picking on people and looking to start things. I thought that most people here helped people and that 90 percent of these people are great. But I guess you fall into that 10 percent.They never have anything nice to say or help people out,unless you get something out of the deal. I got what I was after and hooked up with some real nice people. But That's right, you dont know any nice people unless you want to use them for something. Anyway I dont have time for this. If I have anything to say to them. It's nice or i keep my mouth shut. I guess thats where were different. Have a nice hoilday. Frank

Good. I am glad you are happy. Good luck with your crew. I have not said anything mean to you as of yet. In fact it is you who put me down for not having 1500 dives or whatever you said you have. I merely made humourous comments at your expense because you came onto a forum , did not fill out your profile and then started asking mostly recreational divers for tens of thousands of dollars to purchase a submarine in your second post....

You didn't make any friends, you didn't ask to meet up for a dive with anyone... AND... You spell like a twelve year old.. Yup I said it, I was not going to mention your horrid spelling but it really is bad, and I am not a very good speller so if your spelling is worse than mine your not as old as you say you are! Nuff said!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom