New from mass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Troll sounds like a Troll to me. Nobody got angry at your lame attemt to cause KAOS perhaps you should start a thread on spare air?

Ok Im not here to fight.You are right in what you said. I should have spent more time,knowing people and fulling out my profile. I've been trying to get people together for this project.I went about it wrong. Maybe I learned something from what you said.And yes im bad at spelling and Im more of a hands on person. I Try not to ever kid or talk bad about something that means alot to someone.The people on these forums are here for a reason.If a few of us regular guys got together,maybe we could start something big. Maybe you could have said something like. You are going about it wrong. This is what I see wrong with your idea. I would do it differently. Maybe like this. After spending hours and days looking up forums and writing,plus wife's health problems. I've was kind of saying to myself. I,ll just play the lottery. But your right about what you said. Anyway, some people become friends after fights.People that have money and are doing projects.Want people with a back ground. Im just a regular guy who has some money so as to carefully do what I want. I wasnt going to write back. But I dont like looking bad or starting things on forums. Im busy doing research now.So lets be friends. Ok here's something for you. Punch in[ awois database] Then when it comes up . Go down to noaa automated wreck & obstructions information system. If you don't have Google Earth then go to where it says download. Click on it. The earth comes back up. Just click on your area. You dont need to use thoses drops once you get your area. Just point on a wreck and the numbers come up on it's location. Im trying to get back on google earth,but i've been having a problem the second time. So take down the numbers the first time you use it. After writing you. Im going to try and get back on it. So hopefully we can be friends now. Life is to short. When you are losing a wife,you know how short life can be. Frank. Is my spelling better?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom