New from Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the line. Always nice to hear from local divers. Have you ever heard of a band called Fuel? Since you're from the area I thought you might.

for the warm welcome. I do love diving soooo much. The quarry keeps the skills up until I can get someplace a little more challenging.

Hope yall folks in Texas are OK as well. I suspect a little rain may come your way as well. My sister lives outside Dallas, so I guess I'll be headed that way one of these days.

Thanks for the post.

to meet all yall nice folks. Makes a girl blush.

I look forward to contributing what I can. Feel free to let me know when you are in the Knoxville area. We'll watch some football and talk about diving.

Love ya lots

Robin

Where are the best dive shops in Nashville anyway? I usually go to Atlanta to buy those last minute items needed for a trip, but Nashville is just as close.

Remember the last time Florida played Tennessee in a rain storm at Neyland? 45 to 3 baby!!!!

Be safe,
Robin

downdeep:
Where are the best dive shops in Nashville anyway? I usually go to Atlanta to buy those last minute items needed for a trip, but Nashville is just as close.

Remember the last time Florida played Tennessee in a rain storm at Neyland? 45 to 3 baby!!!!

Be safe,
Robin

Robin,

There are a number of shops here in Nashville. I work thru a shop called Scuba Adventures up in Hendersonville, TN. It's on the north end of Nashville.

MTSS is down in Franklin, TN and Scuba Supply is right off of I-40 in Donelson, which is a suburb of Nashville. All 3 have quite a bit of stuff, but I like to think that Scuba Adventures has the best prices due to low overhead and it's just an overall friendly place. It reminds me of the friendly neighborhood store where people just hung out and talked about anything.

And yes, I remember that day. It was pure ecstasy. I could have sworn I saw Smokey dancing down on the field....

Take care over there, it looks like the remnants of Ivan are heading your direction....

Randy

Welcome to SB, a fantastic resource for all of your SCUBA needs!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom