New guy from Alaska

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

another one in the last frontier...that must make at least a dozen of us...check out the alaska polar bear forum

Welcome to Scuba Board! I am a manager of Maui Dreams Dive Co. in Kihei, Maui. We have many diving folks from Alaska visit us. Have you been to Maui?

Teri I went to stay at the Grand Waeilea (I know I cant spell it and admit it) and went diving with Dolphin divers (With Charlie Dolfin) and noticed some of his tanks were labled Maui Dreams. I am a semi frequenter to Maui and am always interested in meeting new divers and exploring new territories!

I Seem to recall possibly of coming into your shop as I virtually visited every shop I could find in Lahaina and Wailea.

Anyway In the event I have not spoken with you I extend my thank you for running a buisness that allows tourist the opportunity to explore the waters of Hawaii in ways they would otherwise only dream of!

To the O.P. Welcome to the board. Ive heard mixed things about diving in Alaska but mainly about how diving is limited by time of year. Other then that all has been great.

Aloha! Charlie Dolfun is a good friend. I conduct the confined water portion of our instructor courses in the SCUBA Pool right there where you probably met Charlie! I hope to meet you in Maui Dreams the next time you visit Maui. Be sure to say Hi!

What is your favorite thing about diving in Maui?

Aloha and welcome to SB! I will keep this short, as just the "thought" of Alaska makes me cold...BRRRRRRRR.:D

Welcome to Scuba Board! I am a manager of Maui Dreams Dive Co. in Kihei, Maui. We have many diving folks from Alaska visit us. Have you been to Maui?

Hi Teri, 'preciate the check in. I forgot to check back on this thread. I'm in Maui right now at the Kehei Surfside. You folks have the NICEST boat I've seen! I was watching a few of you wash it a few days ago. Wow. I'll have to dive with you next time. Just got my AOW and Nitrox. Heck, back in the day, there were no other certs! I

I plan on a lot more Maui trips. I'll call next time.

As for the other folks, thanks for the "handshake". I won't be diving in AK, too much cost, too much arthur!

I would like to meet more AK divers sometime, but not in the water up there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom