New guy from Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my my my..........i am so touched by all the welcomes......tks everybody...........

:cool:

welcome, tigershark. yup, this is definitely a place to learn a lot of stuff. i found the equipment tips very informative.

where do you normally dive ?

Hi hi,

normally the malaysian waters........

hmm.....thinking of heading towards thailand next year though....how abt you??

Tried diving in thai???

:)

since the east coast is closed/almost closed, tigershark.

am going diving tomorrow, in fact. just to get my feet wet in pulau payar. who knows, maybe i get good vis and can finish off the roll of film.

my LDS is arranging a trip to Sipadan early nov and over the new year. can't follow the early nov trip since it's my anniversary, maybe the new year trip.

but then again, there's always krabi - way cheaper since we can drive up north (lots of moolah saved right there).

Welcome to the board - many fine conversations here!

I'll echo lanuns comment - Where does one dive near Singapore? - I have family in Changi & my fuzzy memories of the beaches weren't real appealing

[Ahh - I see now I didn't read to the 2nd page - Oh well.....]

-=>Larry<=- once bubbled...
Welcome to the board - many fine conversations here!

I'll echo lanuns comment - Where does one dive near Singapore? - I have family in Changi & my fuzzy memories of the beaches weren't real appealing

[Ahh - I see now I didn't read to the 2nd page - Oh well.....]

There isn't real great dive sites around Singapore though we do dive Pulau Hantu if we're really deprived of diving....*lol*......

Most of the time, we head towards the Malaysian islands such as Pulau Aur,Dayang,Tioman or Redang......

Manado and Sipadan are also favs among Sg divers....

And of course,next to the list is often the Thai waters.......

Changi???well.....we head to the Changi Village for food and for viewing of "beautiful" she-males.........

Cheers!!!!

TigerShark once bubbled...

Most of the time, we head towards the Malaysian islands such as Pulau Aur,Dayang,Tioman or Redang......

Manado and Sipadan are also favs among Sg divers....
Yes - NEXT time & I'll be more forcefull towards going to the the good diving areas - last visit, the family went to Pankow [spelling??] - and it wasn't very attractive at all [too much garbage & dying, riped up coral] - although, as long as I get to get into the water - I'm happy

TigerShark once bubbled...

Changi???well.....we head to the Changi Village for food and for viewing of "beautiful" she-males.........

Cheers!!!!
Ah yes! - but that's different entertainment - but I DO SO enjoy the food!

Cheers from TX
-=>Larry<=-

Back
Top Bottom