New Intova light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm glad everyone is enjoying these lights. We sold out our last in stock Ultra Nova over the weekend but are expecting a HUGE shipment later this month. In the mean time, we are still taking pre-orders and will ship them the day they arrive.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying these lights. We sold out our last in stock Ultra Nova over the weekend but are expecting a HUGE shipment later this month. In the mean time, we are still taking pre-orders and will ship them the day they arrive.

Your website lists them as in stock. Did you get your shipment in? I'm trying to get one to my buddy before he flies over to Thailand on the 18th.

Your website lists them as in stock. Did you get your shipment in? I'm trying to get one to my buddy before he flies over to Thailand on the 18th.

Go to their website and give them a call. They don't get on here that much.

Any order over $50 ships free, and since you're not in Florida you also don't pay tax. :D

I clipped the light to my shoulder harness on my sidemount rig and didn't even feel it there. This is a great light to use as a back up in the light sock, especially if you have to pull a reel and want to get it out of the way.

Do you have to call the shop to get the free shipping? I went to the website and it wanted to charge me for shipping.

Yes, they are in stock. Order one Monday morning and we'll have it on its way by Monday afternoon.

We also want to let you know we have all the other Intova lights in stock. Order now. Intova is out of the Cree 4.7 watt lights. We only have about 100 left, so order yours this week before we sell out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom