What do you think of our new logo?

• I like it!

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • I prefer the old one.

Votes: 39 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Rite

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

Dive Rite has just launched a new logo in celebration of our 25th anniversary! What do you think?

Kathleen

PS: pm us your address and we'll send a sticker of the new logo

Last edited:
The new logo is not very distinctive. It's the caveline marker, I get it, but at first blush it looks like a weird hippy thing from the 70s.

Hello Kathleen,

I like the fact that dive rite is going trough it's image. I think more tech diving brands need to have that focus in order to make our business more appealing. On the other hand, I will have to agree with the poll results so far.

The new logo is not a distinctive one, it creates no emotions. Dive Rite is one of the leaders in the technical diving equipment manufacturers, one of the pioneers. Moreover its name is very distinctive, tech diving is a rite, it requires methodology, discipline......... the logo needs to be a graphic manifestation of that "rite" tech divers have.

I think dive rite needs to go to the drawing board again and come up with a concept. A graphic that represents what dive rite really is.

I hope this helps,

Jorge

The line arrrow is cool but Ilike the old logo better.

I'm a fan of the old twin tanks logo.

The new one is decent, but not good enough to compensate for the confusion.
I don't get the wavy thing either. As a technical brand, it seem to me a strong geometric shape (triangle or square, whatever) would be more appropriate than a bent line arrow...

I prefer the old logo. For a 25 year celebration, I would have expected something a lot more memorable and interesting.

The font is kind of cool. It is retro.

The yellow cave line marker seems out of place, the color that is.

Another word for retro is dated and that is what it feels like to me.
It is a shame Dive Rite was not at DEMA or I could have told you then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom