New member from Sacramento

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darock1459

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
As with most new members here, I just got my open water cert. My work colleague also recommended I check out ScubaBoard to help research for gear as I prep for my first dive trip to Kona next month. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Welcome to Scubaboard from Santa Rosa.
If you ever want to check out North Coast diving (north of SF, - Sonoma and Mendocino Co’s) just let me know.
Cheers!

If you ever want to check out North Coast diving (north of SF, Sonoma and Mendocino Co’s, let me know).
Cheers!
Thank you so much! If I'm in the area I will let you know!

If you ever want to check out North Coast diving (north of SF, Sonoma and Mendocino Co’s, let me know).
Cheers!
Awesome! I‘m definitely looking for opportunities to explore the north coast. I appreciate the offer. How often do you go?

Awesome! I‘m definitely looking for opportunities to explore the north coast. I appreciate the offer. How often do you go?
I was up there yesterday and the week before that on a Wednesday.
I try to get up there once a week but sometimes it’s more like every two weeks or so. Sometimes I go up there two or three days in a row then nothing for a month or two.
It depends on three things:
1) The Weather and conditions
2) My workload
3) My wife

Welcome to the community Rock. There are TONS of local diving options in and around Sacramento. If you want to have some fun checking out new local sites, give me a shout. My buddies and I love showing new divers around our local haunts and hope to get you hooked on both conservation and treasure hunting. It's a blast!

Back
Top Bottom