New member from Southern California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5150medic

Reaction score
Hello all. I am a new member and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Todd. I am a paramedic in Southern California. I am a NAUI OW diver and I am taking my PADI Advanced and Rescue diver classes soon. I have had my cert since 1994. I look forward to being an active member of the ScubaBoard forum.

Thanks Becki. This looks like a really great site to communicate with fellow divers and to get more information than I could ever imagine.
Todd

Hi Todd!

I reside in So. Cal. too and dive with a great group of people through a dive club. We dive on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays and the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Check out SOCDC.com to see the schedule. You don't have to belong to the club to dive. Hope to see you soon.

Ann Marie

5150...hehe...good one! :eyebrow:

Welcome from Lakewood California.

Drop on down to the California Kelp Divers SoCAL Club section of this forum for local talk and information.

I don't belong to any dive clubs, but http://www.sandeaters.org is a great non-club. No dues, no officers, just an online schedule of Sunday dives and an e-mail list that you can use to connect for dives on other days or locations than the Sunday schedule.

I dive just about every week someplace in the SoCAL area. Lets go diving.

Thanks Ann Marie and Palsey. I look forward to meeting and diving with new people. My work schedule is Wednesday, Thursday and every other Tuesday. I hope to get a few more dives in per month now. Take care.
Todd

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome

Back
Top Bottom