Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mtman2053

Reaction score
[COLundefinedOR=DarkGreen]undefined[/COLOR]

I am new to this board. I found you through a dive web search. I was looking for dive shops in Georgia because I was thinking of planning a trip to the keys with one of them. I have been out of diving for a few years and I am looking forward to getting back diving. Starting slow with a leasure filled dive in the keys. I have never been one to do any deep diving and I don't like diving where you don't have good visability. I enjoy looking at what I am diving around.

I really was trying to find Charbon's located in Athens, Ga. but with on avail. I can't find any web site for them at all. Any help would be appreicated. Any ather web sites in Ga. would be OK too.

Well have a good day.

Mt. Diver

Welcome to the board!

I think The Keys are a great place to (re)start diving and there's lots there to keep one amused for quite some time. Be careful though- you may end up with "Keys Disease" and end up as one of the many people down there who "came down for two weeks.....twenty years ago"

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile, as suggested here: http://www.scubaboard.com/t60416.html I update mine after every trip.

:D

I don't know much about Georgia dive shops, but you might want to check out the Florida Conch Divers forum. We range all over Florida, and most of us have dived quite a few operations in the Keys.

I'm partial to Silent World, but also can highly recomment Island Ventures, both of which are in Key Largo.

Good luck, and welcome back,
Grier

mtman2053:
[COLundefinedOR=DarkGreen]undefined[/COLOR]

I am new to this board. I found you through a dive web search. I was looking for dive shops in Georgia because I was thinking of planning a trip to the keys with one of them. I have been out of diving for a few years and I am looking forward to getting back diving. Starting slow with a leasure filled dive in the keys. I have never been one to do any deep diving and I don't like diving where you don't have good visability. I enjoy looking at what I am diving around.

I really was trying to find Charbon's located in Athens, Ga. but with on avail. I can't find any web site for them at all. Any help would be appreicated. Any ather web sites in Ga. would be OK too.

Well have a good day.

Mt. Diver

Hello, I am from southeast Georgia (between Savannah and Jax, FL). I am newbie to diving but I heard there is an excellent diving site in Savannah - Gray's Reef. There is one link out of many about it: http://www.scubadiving.com/article/0,7424,1-28-0-168,00.html

Charbons in Athens, here is the link but I think the server is down, you can try it again if it is working: http://charbons.com/

Here is possibly a dive shop for you to check it out:
Dolphin Dive Center
2597 Atlanta Hwy
Athens, GA 30606
Phone: 706-548-3483
Fax #: 706-548-2108
e-mail: tim@athensdivecenter.com
URL: www.athensdivecenter.com

Hope that helps!

Good luck,
wildmtn

Welcome to Scuba Board!!

I actually did my certification through Divers@Sea - a small dive shop on Peachtree. www.diversatsea.com

The owners are great people and I know they take a lot of trips. We also have another group of people we dive with in South Florida and will be taking a trip probably in October. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you some more information.

Back
Top Bottom