Closed New order (maybe)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This package is worrying me, dropped off radar Sept 22

IMG_8085.png

This package is worrying me, dropped off radar Sept 22
I'm wondering if it "fell off the truck" and a helpful postal employee helped themselves to that package...

I'm wondering if it "fell off the truck" and a helpful postal employee helped themselves to that package...
Oz post is notoriously slow, still hoping it appears one day soon but won't lie as each day passes my hope is slowly fading☹️

Poo

Still sitting in Sydney. I put in a request asking politely if they might consider shipping to me sometime soon. 9 days zero movement🤦‍♂️

Still sitting in Sydney. I put in a request asking politely if they might consider shipping to me sometime soon. 9 days zero movement🤦‍♂️
"Might you please fulfill my shipment, and in doing so also fulfill the requirements of your job?"

Lol

It could be worse Simon, I once ordered a set of weight plates for my DSS backplates off eBay. I received an empty box. I called the post office to see if they had them and the answer was no. The sender did not tape the package properly and they fell out somewhere in transit. The seller refunded my money, but I really wanted the plates.

I ordered a desktop computer from eBay, the sender sent it priority mail which is 3 day service. It didn't arrive. After two weeks I contacted eBay for a refund and received my money back. I thought I was being scammed. Over a month latter it arrived. I contacted the seller asking what I should do with it but never heard a response.

Good luck with the shipment. Judging by what you read in the media it seems drug smugglers are much better at getting things through customs than the rest of us. And I’m sure far more profitable!
If you do decide to do another order I’m interested, especially since you’re in the country now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom