New Salvo Rebel 21 Watt LED 10 Amp Li-Po Battery Pack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2dogs

Contributor
Reaction score
New Salvo Rebel 21 Watt LED with 10 Amp Li-Po battery pack and charger brand new in the box. 4 hours burn time. I bought two to have one as a spare and the main one has worked so flawlessly that it has built enough trust to not need the back up, hate to see new light just sitting to. Still in the box, about 6 months old, battery checked/charged monthly or when needed (30 Day schedule to check/maintain DPV & light batteries) $1280 Retail - $1000 plus shipping via UPS or USPS with insurance and tracking info.

Attachments

• Moose banner etc. 013.jpg
    Moose banner etc. 013.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Moose banner etc. 016.jpg
    Moose banner etc. 016.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Moose banner etc. 017.jpg
    Moose banner etc. 017.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Moose banner etc. 015.jpg
    Moose banner etc. 015.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 100
New Salvo Rebel 21 Watt LED with 10 Amp Li-Po battery pack and charger brand new in the box. 4 hours burn time. I bought two to have one as a spare and the main one has worked so flawlessly that it has built enough trust to not need the back up, hate to see new light just sitting to. Still in the box, about 6 months old, battery checked/charged monthly or when needed (30 Day schedule to check/maintain DPV & light batteries) $1280 Retail - $1000 plus shipping via UPS or USPS with insurance and tracking info.

That's a smoking deal on a brand new light. If I had a $1k, I'd snatch it.

Light is SOLD. Thanks for the inquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom