New Sealife DC1200. + Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from maui. thanks for the advice guys. You guys were spot on with needing an extra strobe and getting some shots of tails. I don't think I did too bad for my first time with taking still UW photos. I deleted about half of my photos I took and these are the rest. Thanks again for the input.

So, can we look at them?

so apparently I can't drag pictures out of my iPhoto to post them…hmmm. hold on while I figure this out

PICT0041.jpgPICT0042.jpgPICT0044.jpgPICT0046.jpgPICT0052.jpgPICT0067.jpg

Thanks Steve, I am getting super obsessed with Nudis. I was fighting with my mask fogging up/leaking on that dive I saw that nudi. I didn't realize that it was facing the wrong direction. I also saw a fellows nudi off of lanai but the battery went dead in my camera and forgot the charger at home so I wasn't able to take a photo of him.

---------- Post added November 13th, 2014 at 05:31 PM ----------

Do you know what kind of Nudi that is?

No. There is a nudi section which a lot of pacific ocean nudi chasers follow. Ask them.

I keep an eye out for them but most of my diving is off NC and you have to work hard to see many kinds. (I am up to 5).

nudi1.jpg

Yes, nice work. Congrats.

Who did you dive with (if you don't mind my asking)?

Yes, nice work. Congrats.

Who did you dive with (if you don't mind my asking)?

i dove with Ed Robinson out of Kehei and extended Horizons out of LaHaina. Both great outfits. won't go wrong with either. highly recommend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom