New Tapana Catamaran

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks. Where did you find the code to use to embed a video?

I tried to respond to your PM, but I got a message that starts like this:

Sucuri WebSite Firewall - CloudProxy - Access Denied

I'm confused about the tags. The forum uses the "iframe" tag, but your PM uses "video=".

• Why are the video tags different on the forum and in a PM?
  • Why can't I reply to your PM?
  • Why doesn't the forum YouTube tag work? (If it doesn't work, then why keep it?)

Thanks. Where did you find the code to use to embed a video?

I tried to respond to your PM, but I got a message that starts like this:

I'm confused about the tags. The forum uses the "iframe" tag, but your PM uses "video=".

• Why are the video tags different on the forum and in a PM?
  • Why can't I reply to your PM?
  • Why doesn't the forum YouTube tag work? (If it doesn't work, then why keep it?)
The code was in one of the buttons on top of the white space where you can type, second from right. In my PM I copied the code I used to embed your video.

No idea about the rest, sorry.

Interesting. If you look at the message where I tried to embed the video you will see just the YouTube URL and then a failed embed.

The first, which displays just the URL was done using the Video tag (as you note, second from the right). It says that it works with the short YouTube URL, but that's obviously not the case. It worked for you because you pasted the full, not the short, URL.

Anyway, it's sorted now. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom