New to Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon:
Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Hi Don. Thanks for the greeting and for the offer to help navigate and understand the ScubaBoard site. Since I'm not the most computer literate person around, I will probably be taking you up on your offer.

El Orans:
Hello fastHD,
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
Laurens

Hi Laurens. Glad to be aboard! Thanks for the greeting. Someday I hope to travel to Europe and visit the Netherlands. I imagine the Netherlands as being quite beautiful.

FastHarleyDavidson:
Hi Deb. Thanks for the greeting. I see that you collect vintage equipment. I still dive with some Scubapro equipment (Air 1, Balanced Adjustable, Mark 5) that might be considered vintage by some. They may be old, but I still enjoy them much in the same way that I would prefer a '65 GTO convertible over a 2005 GTO. Sometimes moving forward requires taking a few steps back.

Hi FastHarleyDavidson, I know what you mean, the good old classics are great !My first car was a 69 SS camero with a 4 speed and 396 big block, that I bought off brother. I love that car untill someone ram into the side of it and total it out. The car was easy to work on and didnt have a thousand wires in the engine department like todays cars do, just the basics to make it run thats it.:) I hope you find everything that you need here for your diving needs ........
Dive Safe !
Deb :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom