New to site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Em_Dee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone,

I am new to posting on the site, however I admit I have been reading the scuba board for quite some time. I have really been hesitant to actually post, but I have gotten over that now!

I have been diving for a little over 2 yrs now, not much diving, I have about 18 dives now, mostly in Texas. I have OW, but am going to AOW classes at the end of July. Let me know if you have any tips for me on that.

I hope to get to know some of you and I promise I won't be shy anymore!

Thanks!
-MD

Howdy TEX!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

And don't forget to buckle up even on the shortest trips. Most accidnts happen close to home...

:D

Hi and welcome.

If you have any influence over what specialities you do in AOW think of areas you have no experience with and/or would like guidance with. I learned for example that you really can trust your compass (I think that session might have been compulsory) but the night dive was a good intro and search and recover reinforced the value of the compass..

Benvenuto a bordo
Ciao

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Becarefull, it's addictive!!!

Good friends and good info. What could be better?!?!?!?!

P.S. - Don't forget to fill out your profile.

Thank you, all of you, for your warm welcomes!

I filled out my profile (at least I think I did).

I believe chatting with all of you will make diving even more fun!

Thanks again, talk to you soon.

Welcome to Scubaboard!! Cm'on down to Florida we know how to kick up our fins and dive!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom