New to the diving world

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the link to the post, I read it and it really explained in detail the dive.

Welcome and if you are in the orlando area there are several clubs who dive frequently. I am in one of them.

Epcot is a cool dive and a cool experience to boot.

I'm actually in Clearwater, so about an hour and a half from Orlando. If you can send me info on some of the clubs that dive there.

I actually live in Clearwater. I'm just headed to Orlando for the dive.

Welcome Aboard !
The wife and I are doing the Epcot dive on June 22 !

Suggest you also zip over to Crystal River to snorkel and dive with the manatees.

Extremely new to the diving world, about a month or so. My girlfriend has been certified for about 6 years. We are doing our first dive together this month and I can't wait. We are actually diving at Epcot (Disney) we both hear it's a great place to go and see a large variety of marine life.

Cool dive - about 3,500 critters. More critter variety than you will ever see on an open water dive! BTDT November '06.

Welcome. But I've got to ask, diving in Epcot? Isn't that the place with the roller coasters? Do you have a link (going in October - sounds like it might be more interesting than I thought....).

Last edited:
I got my certification at Mac's Sports in Clearwater. I'm SSI certified.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom