New to the site...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Dog

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:pirate: Dropped in to say "Hello" One of my Dive Buddies told me about this site so I signed up.
I've been diving for a little while now, I started while on assignment in Hong Kong as a matter of necessity for work, Hong Kong Disneyland, Adventureland specifically and fell in love with it. I spent all my time off in the water (as well as most of my working hours in the Jungle Cruise). I was able to make trips to Thailand, All over Indonesia and the Philippines during the 6 months I was assigned to the Hong Kong Disneyland project. I have qualified up to Rescue Diver and I've started getting things together to begin working towards Master Scuba Diver.
Since returning to the United States, specifically Southern California, I've made several trips to the Channel Islands this winter, I real change from the tropics, especially the gear, but I love the kelp beds. Next trip is to "Wreck Alley" near San Diego.
So.....That's me......or at least all I'll reveal for now, after all I just met you!!!! Everybody needs a little mystery, keeps things spicy.
Stay Wet Mouseketeers,:chicken:
Sea Dog

Welcome to the board. I am sure you will find what you are looking for. People are very hepful. Let us know if you plan on doing any east coast diving.

Hey Jason, I see your from Hong Kong. I was certified at Dive Adventure Ltd. in Causeway Bay. Instructors name is Shuen Kau. When I wasn't in the water I was anchored in Lan Kwai Fong, occasionally in Wan Chai but that's story for after the kids are asleep..........
Nice to meet you.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

I just got back from a long weekend in Cozumel, but wanted to say Hi.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-010.gif

Back
Top Bottom