New TV Show "North Shore"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FRUMPY:
We watched the show, but I really didn't like it much. Lots of nice camera work, but there wasn't much to the story.
Yeah, that's what I thought too.
For one of the other shows that they are filming here right now they did a shoot out scene in Kewalo Basin - let's see if that is any better.

Never saw the Hawaii version, but I can imagine

it's shot at ko'olina resort on the west side. turtle bay is on the north east tip past kahuku. i didn't watch the show but i don't think i missed anything. i'd rather watch da bruddahs on OC 16. i did see 50 first dates though. great scenery of my side of the island (windward).

I really wanted to go to the light house that they showed in the movie, but I have been told it is too dangerous and that you can't even get to the spot they showed :eek:(
OH BTW Do you know where the dock is? Where Drew lived? I would love to get a couple a pictures of it

Is this anything like the movie they made about 10 years ago called "North Shore"? It was about a mainlander that falls in love with an island girl. I remember Gerry Lopez was in it.

nope...it's about a guy working in a hotel that falls in love with the bosses daughter, he separates them, she comes back and is engaged -untouchable thing. PLUS all the stuff going on with the hotel guests....I think that there was only one local actor....everybody was Hauli (local for white folk - not sure about the spelling though)

justleesa:
....everybody was Hauli (local for white folk - not sure about the spelling though)

LOL....I believe the correct spelling is HAOLE :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom