New user

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEPWorld

Reaction score
Hello, I'm David or DEPWorld. I am a new diver and looking for good places to dive where ever I am, I am currently in Alaska but just for the summer most likely.

I herd about the new dive reck in Kodiak, and am wondering if there is anything I can do to help Shoreline Adventures LLC get down there and start checking it out.

Let me know where I should go, I'm always up for a new adventure.

Welcome to the SB! sorry i can't help you on that. I just pretty much dive the warm waters....i'm a weenie for cold water.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Well, sorry your Intro didn't get more Welcomes. We're a friendly bunch, but SB is getting about 15 new Intros a day. In the rush to greet everyone, some Intros get pushed to page 2 by the system before many of our friendlies members get a chance. And when we take a week off to go diving...!!!

However, I guess this will push yours to the top one more time. Hope you get into all this okay...

[don

Thanks everyone for all the welcomes. I'm pretty fired up to be on SB, it seems likea cool place. Well like always I'm waiting to for my next dive. I want to do it up here in Alaska but time is running out.

But I'm thinking of heading down to Chile. I really want to dive down there. Anyone dive down there before? Any sugestions?

Thanks again everyone, I look forword to reading what your all up to and any helpfull hints you guys have for me.

DEPWorld
Keep in touch with your senses...go all out.

Awwww, just come on down to South Florida and dive with the Conchs. The diving's almost as good, and the surface intervals are better!

Best wishes and safe ascents. Welcome to the board.

Grier

Back
Top Bottom