NEW, Viking Pro-1000, Size 04W (3XL)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, I've been combing ebay/everywhere for suits. I think i fit the suit perfectly, I'm 6'4" wear a size 13 shoe and 220lbs. Do you know if the suit would fit me + undergarments?

Measure your chest, waist, and inseam, then compare it the size chart I listed... it is direct from Viking.

Viking's size chart is pretty good, but if you're on the edge of a size, I advise going to the next size.

It's a pretty big suit.

Good part about the Pro-1000 : As long as you don't expose it to petroleum contaminants, I can almost guarantee 15-20 years of service.

Good part about the Pro-1000 : As long as you don't expose it to petroleum contaminants, I can almost guarantee 15-20 years of service.

FWIW: my Viking sport lasted about that long. Bought it in '89, used it actively to 2004 & it de-laminated in storage while I was taking a break from diving.

I'll check the chart, thanks!

I find Vikings last a long time with little care, but once they go, they go fast. My last one lasted 9 years I think and about 700 dives. Not a single patch on it, but where it was repeatedly rolled up, those folds started to crack.

My wife is diving an old Viking Sport that is about 30 years old. It's had light use, but it's still completely dry!

I just checked the chart and I fit the suit! It looks like a great deal! Can you private message me?
I'm not promising anything, but I'm in the market and this is my number 1 candidate. I just need some more details.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom