New Website!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick,

Awesome new site. The STA is still working great for me!

All the best,
Danny

Mr. Hollis

I am a proud owner of the BAC Series 65 wing and Solo harness. I am trying to register my gear on your web site and I am unsuccessful. I tried from to different networks.

Thanks
Andy

Mr. Hollis

I am a proud owner of the BAC Series 65 wing and Solo harness. I am trying to register my gear on your web site and I am unsuccessful. I tried from to different networks.

Thanks
Andy

Hi Andy,

I am having one of our web guys look into it. Can you PM me with what happened exactly? i just tried and it went through.

Thanks,

I was wondering if the stainless steel/aluminium cam bands would be out in the market soon? The store in Singapore does not have it yet and I am dying to get my hands on a Hollis rig to try it out.

I was wondering if the stainless steel/aluminium cam bands would be out in the market soon? The store in Singapore does not have it yet and I am dying to get my hands on a Hollis rig to try it out.

Hi Bob,

Please check back with them as the SS cam bands will be shipping shortly. We will send him an update today.

Thanks,

Hi Bob,

Please check back with them as the SS cam bands will be shipping shortly. We will send him an update today.

Thanks,
Thanks Nick. Uncle Tom just got back to me about the SS cam bands. Getting it once my stipend comes in. *Slurps*

Boys are still boys. Only that their toys get more expensive..;p

Back
Top Bottom