New Wreck Found!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I must be sick as well Kilo, because for some reason the initial reaction in the grossness that people show in the 'Manuever' for the first time is humorous for me! Do we have a doctor in the house? :D

I've been busy scanning and cataloging our recent pond scum findings. I must say with the excellent 2 foot vis we had that day, the photos are very detailed. The orange and purple blotches are wonderful!

There was a question about the location of diveable water east of Waxahatchie...it's there! But it's TSS. We know how the instructors are in Texas....they'll have the pond filled with students if they knew it was there...and we'd rather not have students exposed to Hojn Reed's green legacy until we're sure it is safe for penetration. There's also a question about some of the corrosive properties of this new form of pond scum...Iguana Don's wetsuit dissentigrated but we have to determine if it was from the inside out or the outside in.

More research results to follow....

Back
Top Bottom