New Years Eve Bash.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings from underwater--really!! I am in the control booth of the underwater theater at Weeki Wachee Springs....

We are all having a great time, just finished dive one. We will be back in the water at 11:45 to hit midnight underwater

Chris

Well, it is the New Year.... The diving was great a Weeki Wachi... You all should havd been there. It was great to enter the new year with my Scubaboard friends.... We had about 50 divers there....

It was so cool having music underwater.... I could hear the count down to midnight.....Then all of a sudden the New Year's Scubaboard Ball come rising from the depths..... Fun was had by all, and this will be something I will remember for the rest of my life..... I hope we can do it again next year.

Sounds like fun. Glad ya'll had a good time.

Sea-Diver:
Greetings from underwater--really!! I am in the control booth of the underwater theater at Weeki Wachee Springs....

We are all having a great time, just finished dive one. We will be back in the water at 11:45 to hit midnight underwater

Chris

This may have been the first ScubaBoard Post ever posted underwater!

Kudos to Sea-Diver for the "ScubaBoard Ball"!

Kudos to Barbara who was our mermaid who raised the ball to end the year!

It was a fun time and diving with only the house lights was really cool!

DivesWithTurtles:
You mean she is over there with a razor giving que ball haircuts?

Happy New Year's, Conchs!!

Find Marta of Castaway tonight at the springs and tell her 'Bait' said Happy New Year.

Sat with Marta, Sharon and Charles after we got back to the hotel for awhile....

Boy, did I hear some tales about you! :D

Jeff

Sea-Diver:

Chris
It was great being there last night!!! I am trying to find the pictures that were taken. Where are they going to be? Thanks!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom