New Year's Eve/ Day Dive at Pennyroyal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just moved back to the Louisville area. What will the water temp be? All I have is a 7mm but I am used to diving cold water in my 7mm.

I'm guesssing by that time, with the colder weather setting in, the temps will be in the lower 50's or lower. If you go on Pennyroyal's web site it is suppsoed to have average temps once a week. You might also try the temps Mermet's site. It's probably updated a little more often & not real far from Pennyroyal.

Hey folks,

I am going to be in the area visiting family and after speaking to Tstormdiver we can both being around to dive the local quarry somewhere around the 23-27th. I will be driving from PA so that may shift a bit, be patient with me. Anyway TStormdiver has more details, but I think if we get 4 divers we can go. It might be a fun way to relieve some holiday stress and meet new people!

S

Keep me posted. If the weather holds I might be game.

Sorry folks but I am out. I have had nothing but bad luck this year and just keeps getting worse. I don't need bad luck UW. Fins are hung till spring.

Back
Top Bottom