NEW Zeagle Zena Small Pink

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toobad4u

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife thought she wanted to dive. She bought this BCD and never even took the tags off of it. It is a size small with the pink coloring trim. I would like to get $325 shipped for it OBO!!!!! I ship UPS daily and provide tracking numbers. Paypal is preffered payment type.

Thanks for looking,
Stephen

Here are the pics.

Thanks,
Stephen

3n63kb3oe5P25X45S2aapbd9c27927f8b1f11.jpg

3na3ma3o55O15V45R1aap6d72ae6e06571390.jpg

3n73kb3m85V05O35X5aap8274d11e5df21271.jpg

3nc3p43le5Y05O25V1aap6fff2e06c17211bd.jpg

Someone needs a good BCD. Make a reasonable offer and you can own it.

Thanks,
Stephen

interested but I'll need to get my daughter fitted at the LDS - not sure if she'll squeeze into a small. 5'3" 128 37-30-37. A medium front panel is $65 but want to be sure before i commit

Stephen, we have a trip planned in a week. I am ready to suprize my GF with your BC. Will stop by LDS this morning and test fit. If she fits, will buy from you later today. I have a paypal acct, and Ebay name markbuck if you would like to check my feedback. Can you bill me in paypal or what is the easiest way to purchase? Thanks Mark Buckholz in Flagstaff, AZ. Would you 3day UPS it upon receipt of cash for the $300? Thanks! She is 5'1", about 130 lbs (she would like me to say 120....) and I think the small would fit perfect....?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom