Newbie considering diving with brother at breakwater tomorrow 5/22/2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You meet some potential future dive buddies. :wink:

I see you're from Livermore, too!

Hey, now we're talkin'! Meeting potential dive buddies is what I'm about. I really need them -- I'm a newbie as I said, and need some real dives. How do you recommend I get them in? Are there folks with experience willing to take a newbie in under their wing occasionally?
Are you in Vaqueros Del Mar by any chance, or some other org, or are you a rogue agent?
My name is Rich by the way. Glad to meet you and the others on this thread, hope to meet you in person soon.

Well next time I say come diving with me Rich, you say when? LOL

You meet some potential future dive buddies. :wink:

I see you're from Livermore, too!

Well next time I say come diving with me Rich, you say when? LOL

OK, well, I'm waiting! I've got all the gear I need, except now Don has my weights because I never did get them from him after all this time! But he loaned me his wetsuit so I'm mostly ready.

I'll be at Breakwater tomorrow with my school club. I'd love it if anyone wanted to say hi.

It means, if I say hey lets go diving on this day, you just ask what time to be there.

Unfortunately working two jobs, I may not be diving much anymore...

Wealthychef, the meet and greet I went to, we met at a place, ate some cookies and brownies, took a picture then all buddied up and jumped into the water together. Had several dive groups, mixed and matched some due to equipment issues or whatever and had a good time. It's a great way to meet new buddies and get some dives in with experienced people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom