Newbie from Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DM_Kyle:
hi lara1018. guess my favorite dive so far would be maricaban, around bonito island. its in between batanggas and galera. (closer to batanggas actually). but its usually anilao and puerto.

hi back. maricaban? i've never gone diving there. what sites would you recommend? i've gone diving around bonito island though. as well as verde island. is it in the area? who operates there? i'm looking to dive the weekend after the coastal cleanup. particularly in diving areas aside from anilao and PG, but which are still close by.

DM_Kyle:
Hi All. Greetings from the Philippines. Been diving close to 11 years now. Hope to make new friends on the board.

Welcome to the board, I just got back from diving in the philippines about a month ago, it was spectacular! Someday I'll be heading back to get to all the places I missed. I did get to go to Alona, Dumaguete and Moalboal. Here are the pics from the trip:

http://www.calvintang.com/gallery/uw

Benvenuto a bordo from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :wavey:

Have a question [size=+2]?[/size]
Going somewhere? :flag:
Want to meet new people/buddy :cheers:

This is the place to be :thumb:

Enjoy your stay and be careful can be very addictive

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving instructions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

lara1018:
hi back. maricaban? i've never gone diving there. what sites would you recommend? i've gone diving around bonito island though. as well as verde island. is it in the area? who operates there? i'm looking to dive the weekend after the coastal cleanup. particularly in diving areas aside from anilao and PG, but which are still close by.

the good sites are around bonito. looks like you've been there already. theres a resort there called pisa. not sure if they're still operating though. its situated right in front of bonito. i'll see if i can find a contact number.

funkyspelunker:
Welcome to the board, I just got back from diving in the philippines about a month ago, it was spectacular! Someday I'll be heading back to get to all the places I missed. I did get to go to Alona, Dumaguete and Moalboal. Here are the pics from the trip:

http://www.calvintang.com/gallery/uw

great pictures. looks like you've done the good spots already. try palawan or tubataha reefs when you come back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom