Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Filodiver

New
Reaction score
Hi y'all from Atlanta, GA!

New to the website :D -- just found it -- and new in general to postings, threads, etc. Wow, another learning curve! Looking forward to seeing how it all works.

Hello everyone. I have been diving for about 8 months now and thus far have pretty much been a quarry rat. I am new to the forum but have browsed it many times to get answers to questions. Well look forward to some interesting discussions.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

smilies-41093.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP above to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome! Both of you!

Filodiver:
Hi y'all from Atlanta, GA!

New to the website :D -- just found it -- and new in general to postings, threads, etc. Wow, another learning curve! Looking forward to seeing how it all works.
Hi Filodiver, welcome to SB! You'll find your way around in no time... or let me know if I can be of assistance. Enjoy the board!

Welcome also to BaddestFrog23.....jump right in :D

HEY THERE Filodiver and BaddestFrog23 welcome to the board!

Filo...I am over in Savannah. I dive alot in Florida, be it in the springs or in the ocean. Let me know if you need a buddy!

HAPPY DIVING Y'ALL!!!
Carolyn :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom