Newest LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-n-Buoyant

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone had any business experience w/ the new LDS, Paradise Divers in Louisville? I am continuing my loyalty for big ticket / training with LDC off of Preston, but thought Paradise would be really convenient for tank rentals & air fills, because I live close to Joe's place.

Thanks.
B-n-B

I new of one opening up in German town in Louisville. Is this the one you are referring about?

Paradise Divers
10013 Brownsboro Road
Louisville, KY 40241
www.paradisediver.com

- They are located a mile or so East of Gene Snyder, opposite direction off freeway than Springhurst Shopping area - same exit.

...just didn't know anyone who's done business w/ them yet.

B-n-B

I've bought a couple of things from them. Prices are about the same as anywhere else. Friendly and knowledgable. I think they will have their indoor pool open this summer.

Big-n-Buoyant:
Has anyone had any business experience w/ the new LDS, Paradise Divers in Louisville? I am continuing my loyalty for big ticket / training with LDC off of Preston, but thought Paradise would be really convenient for tank rentals & air fills, because I live close to Joe's place.

Thanks.
B-n-B
Paradise Divers are guys from Kentucky Diving Headquarters on Shelbyville Rd who decided to open their own shop. Owner is a guy named Mike Stebbins. He was the manager for KDH. I went over there shortly after they opened and they have a very nice facility.

You better keep your loyality to LDC!! Just kidding of course I'm an Instructor with Louisville Dive so I have to say that lol. I don't know if we have ever met before. The name's Chris.

We appreciate any business you bring our way and hope you will continue to come see us. All throughout the summer at Joe's I'll be doing some free seminars to help divers in the local area stay interested in diving and have an opportunity to meet new dive buddies. Everyone is welcome to come out. I think this weekend I am expecting somewhere around 15 people.

Chris,

Yes, we have met many times in the store. - - but the 'board' provides me anonymity. Maybe I'll divulge my secret identity some time to you.

I don't know when I'll be out at Joe's. I haven't made it yet this season. If you guys at LDC email the free seminars to your email list I'll mark the dates on my calendar - I may just have to join the party.

BnB

... I have the NAUI Master Diver course in my possession, but just need to make the time to study it and get serious about the next step.

ZoCrowes255:
Paradise Divers are guys from Kentucky Diving Headquarters on Shelbyville Rd who decided to open their own shop. Owner is a guy named Mike Stebbins. He was the manager for KDH. I went over there shortly after they opened and they have a very nice facility.

You better keep your loyality to LDC!! Just kidding of course I'm an Instructor with Louisville Dive so I have to say that lol. I don't know if we have ever met before. The name's Chris.

We appreciate any business you bring our way and hope you will continue to come see us. All throughout the summer at Joe's I'll be doing some free seminars to help divers in the local area stay interested in diving and have an opportunity to meet new dive buddies. Everyone is welcome to come out. I think this weekend I am expecting somewhere around 15 people.

Chris,
If I remeber correctly he wasn't a manger for long, I went there for awhile during this period. Tried to charge me same price for certification and I was an NDSTC graduate. I was also PADI, NAUI certifed. I always thought this was BIG of him to give me the same price as a regular newbie, never did it. But they decided to open their own shop when E.J. Owned KyDivingHQ, which is now under new ownership. I have talked to them because I was looking to become an instructor to run trips, haven't done any business with anyone though. My main thing is running trips.

Big-n-Buoyant:
Thanks.
B-n-B

I usually dive Sunday and Paradise has Sunday hours. I always stop
there on my way back from Joe's to get air fills. Their pool is open and
looks pretty good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom