Closed NIB: Suunto Eon Core w/ Tank Pod and Suunto D5 w/ Tank Pod

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

passedoutwookie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi folks, my girlfriend’s atomic cobalt crapped out on her. Unfortunately it is out of warranty and repair is just not worth it. Huish has offered her some pretty steep discounts on a new Suunto replacement. She wants to go with a Perdix so our computers will match, so we were thinking we would offer the new Suunto option here. This will allow anyone who is considering purchasing one of these computers new a discounted option while providing her a little cash to put towards the Perdix.

If you’re interested please reach out and let me know which model you would be interested in and we will split the discount with you. To give you an idea, it should be around a 20% discount off list for you.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Edit: Price drop, $800

What price do you need to be at to make it worth it to you? Willing to deal as long as there’s enough left there on our end to make it worth the time.

How about $950 shipped inside the US?
It's $929 new shipped in the US from quite a few stores. What is their price to you? Does that price include the transmitter?

Hey guys, they told us it was $1369 list price with transmitter, however I did see it on Amazon for $1165 ($1260 with tax).

My cost is going to be $650 plus the cost to ship it to you, so let's assume $675. That is how I landed on $950 ($1165-$675 = $490 discount. $490/2 = $245 split discount, $1165-$245 = $920 and I rounded up a bit. Keep in mind that you will be avoiding tax also which would put you at around $1260 instead of the $1160 from Amazon...

We are open to offers and certainly want everyone to feel like they are getting a good deal.

Edit** and just to be clear, it DOES include a tank pod/transmitter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom