Night Dive LBTS Tuesday Nov 29, 2005???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OBXDIVEGUY:
Wow, that's great to know! I can't make the night dive tomorrow, but I'll keep my eyes out for another meet-up if ya'll don't mind me tagging along. I've only been here a month and haven't met any divers yet.

Yeah... you're really close there in Tamarac. Aabond lives in Pompano and is USUALLY up for a beach dive ANYTIME. We (my wife and I) are also usually (if we're around) up for it too.

I tried to get in an early morning beach dive yesterday, but the water was raging. Looks like conditions didn't change much today.

Who knows - by tomorrow evening conditions could be nice again, but even if the water calms down its likely that the viz will be poor. Go early so you can get a good assessment of conditions before it gets dark.

Good luck!

Thanks MB for the word of caution... If we did call it, it wouldn't be the first time. The weather is still calling for subsiding seas by tomorrow afternoon, and we will be going out right after high tide... We'll hope for the best.

For those who are interested in going... How does meet at 6PM sound?

aabond:
I actually might not be able to make it quite at 6pm. Probably more arount 6:30-7.

7pm @ Marvel's?

That would probably be better for me. Is that alright with you guys?

Yeah... Meet at 7pm (REAL TIME) by Marvel's house. Let's get in the water by 7:30.

Sound good?

That is if the weather clears up.

howarde:
Yeah... Meet at 7pm (REAL TIME) by Marvel's house. Let's get in the water by 7:30.

Sound good?

Sounds like a plan! I'll be there anyway..... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom