Night Dive Wednesday - 7/26 in Malibu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HBDiveGirl:
Dunno.

Maybe it's like talking about boat diving and missing it.

Statute of limitations isn't part of the TOS. Neither is common sense.

Fundies counts more than you'll know from the sidelines. :D

Claudette

Thanks for reminding me Claudette :( It was a rough weekend. One of these days I'll make it out to a fundies dive, just to see what the heck it done at them.

Billy

I'm not being allowed to get any night dives in this week, between the Magician this past Sunday and La Bufadora this weekend, but I'd definitely like to join if these become regular dives. It's a lot easier for me to get out to Malibu from Woodland Hills than Vets Park!

JMD123, you shouldn't have trouble finding someone who dives like you do. Sounds a lot like *I* dive, for one thing... come join us sometime and I'll dive with ya, if you want. :) I move kinda slow, since I carry a camera and don't want to miss the good shots. Diving with hunters was something of a nightmare... If you dive like you say you do, avoid them unless you want to hunt also.

Kalani - bummer you can't make it bro, lets do it next week!

I'm pretty sure we're going to dive Deer Creek (Rick's Reef) in the north end of Malibu. It's a great place for a day dive, I'm sure it's going to be an amazing night dive!

So it's set, Rick's Reef(Deer Creek[I'm slowly changing the name]) at 7:15PM tomorrow Wednesday the 26th of July!

Ok Billy - I'm in. Turns out I'm not going up to NoCal on Thursday. Dricks Creef is where? Is that county line?

Hell yeah Greg! It looks like we're going to have a good turnout for our first wednesday night dive. Rick's Reef (Deer Creek) is located just a few minutes north of county line. After you hit Neptune's Net, going north on PCH, you'll see a road sign for Deer Creek Rd. make a U turn and park next to the staircase. We enter there.

If anything changes I'll call you, if anyone wants to join us please do!!

Billy

JMD123, you shouldn't have trouble finding someone who dives like you do. Sounds a lot like *I* dive, for one thing... come join us sometime and I'll dive with ya, if you want. :) I move kinda slow, since I carry a camera and don't want to miss the good shots. Diving with hunters was something of a nightmare... If you dive like you say you do, avoid them unless you want to hunt also.[/QUOTE]

Turns out I can not make it tonight but am interested in diving in the morning something easy in Malibu on thursday friday or satruday morning.

Anyone?

Well Weiland and I went to Corral Beach tonight and had a great time. Vis was terrible, the water was really warm(haven't looked at my comp yet), surge was crappy but still got to see some bugs and a really big scorpionfish. Overall a great time! Thanks for coming out Greg. I'll put up a post for next week's dive in Malibu!

Billy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom