Night Diving This Weekend (9/17/11)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But then a sight I'd never seen made me jump and say
Look a golden winged ship is passing my way
And it really didn't have to stop, it just kept on going...

IMG_3200a.jpg

:wink:

IMG_3205a.jpg

IMG_3192a.jpg

IMG_3187a.jpg

IMG_3174a.jpg

IMG_3176a.jpg

IMG_3168a.jpg

IMG_3157a.jpg

IMG_3189a.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

Even 8 of us couldn't finish the nachos!
IMG_3213.jpg

Very nice shots, especially the stone crab and the blue angel. In all my years of snorkeling at the jetties, I have yet to see an angelfish. I've seen exactly one in Destin, at the Crystal Pier pilings about 6 years ago. I guess they don't make it inshore very often. Love McGuire's!

Very nice shots, especially the stone crab and the blue angel. In all my years of snorkeling at the jetties, I have yet to see an angelfish. I've seen exactly one in Destin, at the Crystal Pier pilings about 6 years ago. I guess they don't make it inshore very often. Love McGuire's!

Thanks.

There was a single adolescent (sized) butterflyfish out there too, but I was wrapped up in something else, and he was gone by the time I was free to take photos.

I am sorry I missed it. I would have loved to make it but my mother-in-law had a haert attack and will be having double bypass surgery this morning. Nice pictures and I am glad you guys had some nice dives. I might be up for Jb next week. I need to get my Intova light to ED and see if he will exchange it. Apparentley It flooded on my last dive.

Sorry to hear about your wife's mom Jason. You guys have all my kindest thoughts and best wishes.

And you know you always have dive buddies in these parts when you have a chance to come over.

-ap

Jason, sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. I hope the bypass procedure goes well.

Kate and I had a wonderful time meeting up and diving with everyone.
She is still worked up over her reel discovery ( just got to get all the sand out of it, still).

McGuires was awesome as always.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Marianna this weekend!

Carl

Alex, for that ship that kept on going...

Joe Diffie can relate...

The insane locked up in themselves
The homeless down on Main
To those who stand on empty shores
And spit against the wind
And those who wait forever
For ships that don't come in.

And I can relate to the first phrase....locked up in themselves...yeah...I have the only key..:wink:

Back
Top Bottom