Night shore dive LBTS 4-3-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll check for return flights from Andros to Ft. Lauderdale. Maybe we can organize a group trip to take advantage of this one time event :D

The ultimate "drift" dive:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Make sure you have your passport and cash for your entry fee sealed up really tight in a GOOD drybag! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I'd be very careful out there. I never knew they could potentially suck a swimmer from the shores of Lauderdale by the Sea all the way to Andros Island Bahamas.
SunSentinelRipCurrent.jpg

I bet that would be one heck of a ride!!

On a slightly more serious note...
Not too bad. Definately doable if you are really jones'in for a dive.
netcam.jpg

A little early for this but a friend and I will be in the Fort Lauderdale area the 3rd and 4th of May. Id like to do some shore diving if anyone is going and wouldnt mind showing us the ropes.
We are also going to try to book on with the American Dream 2 for some reef and wreck diving.

I was wondering if anyone went out diving last night - if so, how was it? (If you're still working your way back from Andros, can we have a report when you get back?)
Beth

Last night was a no go ..... tonight I have a date:D
So I am out .... may be a bit rough today for a dive :mooner:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom