Nikon D300 with Ikelite housing. strobes and arms and various lenses and ports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Gulliver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Having now reached the advanced age of 75, I am finding it a struggle to cope with a heavy dSLR set-up, particularly on land, and have therefore reluctantly decided to sell my D300 kit.The D300 is a wonderful camera and was the favourite among serious photographers not so long ago. This camera is in very good condition and has only about 10000 exposures, so it should be good for many more years of use. Everything in the box, a spare battery, two 4gb and two 8GB memory cards and the English manual are included. The housing is also in very good condition. It has never been flooded. It has a ball adapter on top for attaching a focus light (not included) and a visual leak detector (flashing diode). Zoom gears, o-rings, grease and maintenance kit are included.
I have the following items for sale:
Nikon D300 and Ikelite housing (NB I will only sell the camera and housing together): Price $800
LENSES (all in excellent condition and with front and rear caps):
AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm DX lens. Price $90
MicroNikkor 60mm D lens Price $180
MicroNikkor 105mm D lens Price $160
Sigma Macro 50mm (Very similar to the MicroNikkor 60mm. 1:1 and very sharp). Price $140
Sigma 10-20mm DC HSM EX. Price $200
Tamron-F AF 1.4x Teleconverter. Price $60
PORTS (all in excellent condition, without significant scratches, and with neoprene covers):
Ikelite dome port #5503.50 - for the 18-15mm lens (with a +2 diopter, included) and the Sigma 10-20mm set to 10mm. Price $120
Ikelite flat port #5502.41 - for the MicroNikkor 60mm. Price $60
Ikelite flat port #5505.5 - for the 105mm lens or the 60mm with the teleconverter. Price $70
Brand new (never been in the water) Ikelite flat port #5505 – for the Sigma 50mm. Price $75
STROBES, ARMS AND CLAMPS:
Two Ikelite DS51(fully functional, in good cosmetic condition and with diffusers) with Ikelite SA-100 arms and clamps. Price $230 each
Two 6” double ball extension arms. Price $15 each
Two extra clamps. Price $15 each
SYNC CORDS:
Two Ikelite to Ikelite #4103.52 TTL dual cords. Price $60 each
One Ikelite to Ikelite #4103.51 TTL single cord. Price $40

ALL PRICES PLUS SHIPPING
BUYERS FROM EU COUNTRIES DO NOT HAVE TO PAY CUSTOMS DUTY OR TAXES.

PICTURES WILL BE SENT ON REQUEST IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS.

E-mail me at john.gulliver@ebox.tninet.se if you have any questions or would like to know the shipping cost for any item.

---------- Post added May 21st, 2013 at 10:55 PM ----------

The MicroNikkor 105mm lens, the Sigma 10-20mm, one extension arm and one clamp are now sold. The other items are still available. Prices as stated above.

---------- Post added May 21st, 2013 at 10:57 PM ----------

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom