Niterider Divelights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Henry at Niterider

Registered
Reaction score
Howdy,
This is Henry Hester from Niterider Divelights. I'm the GM here in San Diego. I've posted in a few places here and immediately heard from a few friends in either PMs or Posts. If I can help you with anything let me know.

FYI, for direct orders, we ship in plain brown boxes so your wife won't suspect a thing. Attached below is a photo of our new HID double head!

Hey Henry,

glad to have you here! Will you ship them to my neighbor's house so HE can get in trouble? :D

All,

If you haven't experienced NiteRider - Divelights International, I highly recommend them. I have 4 Blackwater 3000's, and a HID Pro20 Video Light system. I almost always carry 2 of the 3000's everytime I dive.

As far a support/warranty goes - Henry cannot be beat.

Great stuff, minimal maintainance, great factory service.

Far and away, the best. Even the low end D-Cell battery unit.

I was given a NR 10w as a hand-me-down once "she" paid an obscene amount for a new focusable light.

What I would like to see from y'all is a an addon spot focus device for my neat little light. Would that be possible? Even here, in the daylight, the beam is too broad for any kind of a decent signal.

Who is your supplier here in Indonesia?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom